5, 4, 3, 2.1… Baabbboom! And suddenly we got to 2015. A year that does not have very good looking good at first (30 lurk just around the corner and that’s not cool) but that must be overcome as it is. And a good way of coping with it today is warm days with style. How? With one Classic garment It is all a bottom of Cabinet: a beige coat.
Straight lines, simple and without much what at first glance, those are the models that most winners of the street. Zara, Mango, Topshop, Asos… Are many versions that we can find that opting for a single going to er a quite difficult task.
With jeans or dresses, this garment feel great (almost) every time. Do you already have yours in the closet?
Photos | The fashion through my eyes, Fashion Crack, Alex Closet
More proposals in Jezebel
- 17 shirts looking for black skirt for a perfect Christmas
- Change red to Papa Noel: 13 gray sweatshirts for your Christmas tree
- In search of the perfect jersey that warm my cold winter days
- If you don’t know how to dress in Christmas thinks of the eternal pair: gold and black
- Comfortable and stylish, so clothe this weekend
- The outfit may be a problem to your weekend
- The 9 looks-based jeans that you should not miss
- Stand you up to the cold in style. Here are 11 shelters for inspiration
- It is time to protect our neck. We do it with a good scarf or a pretty scarf?
- Alexa Chung succumbs to (Burberry) poncho and you can get her look for less
- Coats XXL for days of winters long (and stylish)
- To gray looks, colorful accessories